Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Fx Control Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 Fx Control Mod [1.19, 1.18.2] Download Links:
- 2.0.1 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2: (Forge version)
- 2.0.2 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2: (Forge version)
- 2.0.3 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5: (Forge version)
- 2.0.4 Minecraft Game version 1.18.1: (Forge version)
- 2.0.5 Minecraft Game version 1.18.2: (Forge version)
- 2.0.6 Minecraft Game version 1.19: (Forge version)
Do you often feel like the world is out to get you? Fx Control Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) is here to help! This mod gives you full control of player effects based on various conditions. It is based on a rule system that you can customize to your liking. The rule file is located in config/rfcontrol, so be sure to check it out!
When I was a kid, I loved playing video games. My favorite was always the ones that let me control my character’s movements and actions. I never liked the games where all I could do was watch what happened on the screen.
So when I heard about this new mod called Fx Control Mod, I knew I had to try it out. It gives you complete control over your player’s effects, based on various conditions. You can even create your own rules!
I spent hours playing around with the mod, creating different scenarios and testing different combinations of effects. It was so much fun! I felt like a kid again, playing video games and controlling my character’s every move.
How to install Download Fx Control Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Fx Control Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Fx Control Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Fx Control Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
– Control player effects in Minecraft.
– Configure rules for different situations.
– Impress your friends with your mad modding skills.
– Create the perfect Minecraft experience for yourself and others.
There are currently five rule files (as of 0.1.0):
- effects.json: with this file you can add potion effects or set the player on fire based on various conditions. You can use this to give the player various potion effects or set him/her on fire. The conditions can be anything like dimension, time of the day, biome, block the player is standing on, items he is holding, …
- breakevents.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player tries to break a block
- placeevents.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player tries to place a block
- leftclicks.json: with this file you can control what happens with the player left-clicks a block
- rightclicks.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player right-clicks a block
This mod is also compatible with Lost Cities (rules based on buildings for example), Baubles, Serene Seasons, and Game Stages.
Fx Control Mod [1.19, 1.18.2] Download Links: