Table of Contents:
InfiniteLib 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a library mod using for Raider’s mods and InfinityQuest, InfinityCraft, InfinityBattle, InfinityTowers and InfinityMobs. It was designed to solve the problems that Vanilla Minecraft has in terms of gameplay for players with high-end computers who want more out of their game experience by adding new features without breaking the immersion aspect of vanilla gameplay or changing what it means to play on survival mode; you can enjoy all these features while playing on any difficulty level!
How to install Download InfiniteLib for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download InfiniteLib for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the InfiniteLib for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download InfiniteLib for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
InfiniteLib [1.16.5/1.12.2] Download Links: