Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 How to install Guide API
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 Guide API for Minecraft Download Links:
- 188.8.131.52.1 Minecraft version 1.7.10:
- 184.108.40.206.2 Minecraft version 1.8.0:
- 220.127.116.11.3 Minecraft version 1.8.9:
- 18.104.22.168.4 Minecraft version 1.9.0:
- 22.214.171.124.5 Minecraft version 1.9.4:
- 126.96.36.199.6 Minecraft version 1.10.2:
- 188.8.131.52.7 Minecraft version 1.11.2-1.11:
- 184.108.40.206.8 Minecraft version 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12:
- 4.0.1 FAQ
If you’re a modder, then you’ll be happy to know that Guide API 1.12.2, 1.11.2 has been released! This new version of Guide API makes it easy to create in-game documentation. With Guide API, books are maintained by the mod itself, which makes things a lot easier for modders. So don’t wait any longer – download Guide API 1.12.2, 1.11.2 and start creating in-game documentation today!
The Guide Api Mod helps developers of modpack create books of the game with essential contents to use for many different purposes like the construction of the system, map contents, mod, by editing JSON file. All they have to do is just fill that book with all the necessary information that needs to be communicated to the players. Now, they will not have to teach players how to play outside the game through video as well as other ways as before. Once the players run the mod, they will be able to conveniently read all information through the in-game book and that makes the whole learning process much easier.
(Un)localized String page
Image page (Text versions available as well)
Shaped Crafting Recipe
Shapeless Crafting Recipe
How to install Guide API
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge 1.12.2.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Guide API for Minecraft Download Links:
Q: I’m a modder, can I use Guide API?
A: Yes! Guide API has been designed to allow modders to easily create in-game documentation.
Q: How do I get started?
A: The first step is to download Guide API and install it. Once installed, you’ll see the new “GuideAPI” folder in your Stardew Valley/Mods directory. Now you’re ready to start creating your own documentation!
Q: What kinds of documentation can I create with Guide API?
A: Any kind of documentation you want! You could create a detailed book about all the mechanics of Stardew Valley, or create an index for all the villagers’ special items and abilities. The possibilities are endless!
Q: Can I use this for anything other than in-game documentation?
Author: Tombenpotter, TehNutJenkins ❘ 192,812 views | Source: Curseforge