Table of Contents:
- 1 What is FPS Reducer Mod?
- 2 What are the greatest features of FPS Reducer Mod?
- 3 How to install the FPS Reducer Mod:
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Download FPS Reducer Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2:
- 188.8.131.52.1 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 184.108.40.206.2 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 220.127.116.11.3 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4:
- 18.104.22.168.4 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 22.214.171.124.5 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
- 126.96.36.199.6 Minecraft Game version 1.12.1-1.12:
- 188.8.131.52.7 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 184.108.40.206.8 Minecraft Game version 1.13.2:
- 220.127.116.11.9 Minecraft Game version 1.14.3:
- 18.104.22.168.10 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 22.214.171.124.11 Minecraft Game version 1.15.1:
- 126.96.36.199.12 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 188.8.131.52.13 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
- 184.108.40.206.14 Minecraft Game version 1.16.2:
- 220.127.116.11.15 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
- 18.104.22.168.16 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
- 22.214.171.124.17 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
- 126.96.36.199.18 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
Have you heard of FPS Reducer Mod?
Do you know its great features on reducing unnecessary power for your PC?
If the answer is no, why don’t you just continue to read the whole article to see all the interesting features of this mod?
Then, you can decide yourself whether to install it or not.
Nowadays, there are a wide range of different mods that help users in their game.
But do you know what are the best mods for you to integrate in Minecraft?
Let’s follow us as we will introduce to you one of the greatest ones which name is FPS Reducer Mod. This is not an unfamiliar name with any pro gamers. In this article, we will provide you with the newest features that are updated in this mod so you can know how to play better.
What is FPS Reducer Mod?
FPS Reducer Mod is an integrated mod that helps reduce unnecessary CPU and GPU Load by automatically releasing the frame rate when you are not playing Minecraft for a certain time.
What are the greatest features of FPS Reducer Mod?
FPS Reducer Mod has a multitude of amazing functions. First of all, it can automatically reduce FPS under some conditions such as no player operation for a specified time and the game window is minimized or inactive. Second, FPS Reducer Mod can suppress sound volume in case the game window is minimized or inactive. Next, it can demonstrate the current FPS on the edge of the screen.
Then, when you finish your personal work and come back to the game, it will return immediately to the original frame rate. FPS Reducer Mod is a client-side mod, therefore you do not need to install it on your server. With the help of FPS Reducer, users can both save the electricity and time of setting up the computer and the game again after doing other stuff.
- When you want to save the unnecessary power of your computer
- When you leave the game running without any operation such as with automated industry and/or agriculture
- When you want to do other work while running Minecraft at the same time
- When you want your PC’s lifespan extended a little
- When your room is too hot…
Under any aforementioned circumstances can you install FPS Reducer Mod. However, you have to make sure you have Chunk Animator Mod and Minecraft Forge in your PC. Or else, you cannot use this 1.16.3/1.15.2 mod.
In conclusion, FPS Reducer Mod brings users a lot of benefits. If you are looking for a saving-energy mod for your computer and your game, let’s give FPS Reducer a try. You will get surprised right at your first usage!
Chunk Animator Mod (Recommended)
How to install the FPS Reducer Mod:
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, and Download the FPS Reducer Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download FPS Reducer Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
Author: mrbysco, svennieke, Darkosto ❘ Rating: 4.02 − 41 votes ❘ 115,924 views