Table of Contents:
Do you ever feel like the world of Minecraft is a little too bland? Do you wish that there were more decorative elements in the game to make it look more realistic? If so, then Wild World Mod is perfect for you! This mod adds stunning new elements to nature and caves, making them look far more beautiful than they ever did before. With Wild World Mod, you can bring life to your Minecraft world in a whole new way!
How to install Download Wild World Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Wild World Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Wild World Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Wild World Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Astonishing new textures for nature and caves.
- New, realistic looking vegetation.
- New, realistic looking trees.
- New, realistic looking grass.
- New, realistic looking leaves on trees and plants.
We therefore find in this mod:
- Decorations making the caves more interesting to explore;
- Stalactites and stalagmites generating in the caves;
- You take damage if you come across stalagmites;
- Vines are mostly found in humid biomes such as jungle or swamps;
- There are water sources in wet biomes;
- In snow biomes, caves are covered with ice;
- Sand and sandstone cover the caves of the desert biome;
- Frozen mushrooms appear in the caves of the snow biome;
- You can collect Cobblestone from Stalactites and Stalagmites with the Silk Touch enchantment ;
- Spider webs appear in cellars;
- Fluorescent mushrooms as well as glazed mushrooms drop glowstone when you cut them with snips;
- Compatible with mods creating new biomes;
- You can find skulls in the dungeons. It is still quite rare;
- You can find lots of bones.
- Under the trees you will find piles of leaves
Wild World Mod Screenshots:
Wild World Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
Q: Does this mod work with my other mods?
A: Yes, Wild World Mod should work alongside any other mods that you have installed.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Wild World Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.