Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Ender Chested Mod?
- 2 How to install Ender Chested Mod With Forge
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 Download Now:
Ender Chested 1.16.5,1.16.3 and 1.15.2 is a mod that will allow you to enjoy the exciting functionalities offered by Ender chests on your horses. With this mod installed, you can access an Ender chest when you’re riding your horse, on the go.
What is Ender Chested Mod?
Ender Chested Mod simply allows any horse to be equipped with an Ender Chest. This allows players to open their ender chest on the go. Provided mods do things right, the chests should even show on modded horses!
In this way, you can remotely access any Ender chest without even getting off your horse. The mod will allow you to use Ender chests on normal horses, zombie horses, skeleton horses, mules, and donkeys.
How to install Ender Chested Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download the Ender Chested mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.