Table of Contents:
- 1 How to Install Mod?
- 2 Easy Steel & More Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
- 3 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
If you’re looking for a more balanced Minecraft experience, then Easy Emerald Tools & More Mod is perfect for you. It adds a standard set of armor, tools, and weapons that are between Iron and Diamond. This means that you don’t have to spend hours hunting for the right ore, and you can get straight to the action!
I was so excited when I found out about the Easy Emerald Tools & More Mod! It provides a standard set of armor, tools, and weapons that are between Iron and Diamond. No more having to search for hours for that one last Ore! This mod is a life-saver!
How to Install Mod?
Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
Download the mod. Go to %appdata%. Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one. Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it. Enjoy the mod.
More wands! More wands!
The mod adds 4 new wands to the game. More wands means more options for you to choose from and more ways to customize your wand. Each wand can be crafted from a stick, which can then be combined with other ingredients to create the wand itself. There are three types of wands: normal, fire and divine. The normal wand is a basic tool that can be used for most tasks such as mining, crafting and even fishing. The fire wand allows you to light torches with ease and is great for making your way through dark areas of the world or even lighting up caves. The divine wand does not have any practical uses but can be used in rituals and ceremonies to
This mod adds:
– Flint – made from Sharp Flint
– Bronze – made from copper and tin
– Steel – made from iron and carbon
– Titanium Alloy – made from titanium and carbon
– Hardened Steel – made from steel and more carbon
– Tungsten-Carbide – made from tungsten and carbon
Where the materials fit with Vanilla:
The Crack Hammer will be an important tool! Use it in a crafting table on vanilla and Easy Steel ores and it will yield (2) powdered ores. Works on coal, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, copper, tin, titanium, and tungsten. If ore blocks from other mods have proper Forge ore tags, it will work on those as well.
Make Steel with powders or ingots, you choose:
– Four ores are added to world generation: Cassiterite (tin), Rutile (titanium), and Wolframite (tungsten); ores can be disabled in the config
– Carbon is obtained by using a crack hammer with coal/charcoal in a crafting table
– Bronze is made by mixing copper and tin powders (3×1) in crafting table and processing the Raw Bronze in a regular Furnace
– Steel is made by mixing carbon powder and iron powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Steel in a Blast Furnance
– Titanium Alloy is made by mixing carbon powder and titanium powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Titanium Alloy in a Blast Furnance
– Hardened Steel is made by mixing raw steel and carbon powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Hardened Steel in a Blast Furnance
– Tungsten-Carbide is made by mixing tungsten powder and carbon powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Tungsten_Carbide in a Blast Furnance
– Crack Hammer provides ore doubling for copper, tin, tungsten, iron, gold, diamond, and emerald.
– Bronze and Steel Armor/Tools/Weapons can be made from Silent Mechanisms bronze and steel
– Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Ingots – used to make Steel Plate (prior to 1.17.1)
– Flint/Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Tools and Weapons – made from ingots and sticks
– Steel/Hardened Steel Bows and Crossbows
– Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Armor – made from Bronze, Steel, Titanium Alloy, Hardened Steel, and Tungsten-Carbide plates (prior to 1.17.1)
– Copper, Tin, Titanium, and Tungsten Ingot included for cross mod compatibility
– Starting in a biome with exposed stone is helpful since ores may be exposed on the surface
– Use a Hand Shovel to gather Sharp Flint to make flint tools. Use on Gravel blocks, random chance to get either flint or sharp flint.
– Carbon Powders are obtained by crafting Coal with a Crack Hammer
– Iron Nuggets can be crafted into Iron Links, which can be crafted into vanilla Chain Mail
Easy Steel & More Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.19
Q: How do I craft the wands?
A: You can craft the wands by combining the stick with a few other things. You can combine the stick with iron ingots and flint to create a normal wand, you can combine it with gold ingots and redstone to create a fire wand, and you can combine it with diamond and redstone to create a divine wand. The recipes for each of these wands are as follows:
Q: What does each of the wands do?
A: Each of the wands has their own unique uses. For example, the fire wand lets you light torches much faster than torches made from regular sticks, so it is great for lighting up caves or
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Easy Steel & More Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.