Table of Contents:
The Easy Blocks Resource Pack is a great choice for players who want to try out some of the newest and best resource packs on Minecraft, but still love vanilla gameplay. Unlike other similar mods which just change textures or give you access to more options when it comes time in game-play (like new skins), this particular texture pack changes many different aspects including what things look like while they’re being worn – giving each object its own unique appearance regardless if another version has already been applied before hand!
Easy Block is the perfect resource pack for players who want a more stable and easier gaming experience. It contains new paintings, textures on ladders and plants as well! Plus with 16x resolution it won’t cause any frame rate drops so you can play vanilla Minecraft without worries ever again.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Easy Blocks Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Easy Blocks Resource Pack Screenshots:
Easy Blocks Resource Pack [1.17.1 / 1.16.5] Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!