Table of Contents:
External visualizer programs do an excellent job of turning Minecraft’s worlds into beautifully lit landscapes, as these images from the SEUS Renewed Shaders Mod, but wouldn’t it be lovely to get some of that sparkle into the game in real-time?
Download SEUS Renewed Shaders Mod, which brings lovely lighting and water effects to Minecraft. Take a closer look at the sunsets, sunbeams, morning and evening lighting, and rippling, reflective water in the video and screenshots below.
- Improved GI and SSAO
- Super smooth Temporal Anti-Aliasing
- Completely reworked system for day/night cycle based on atmospheric scattering
- Accurate sunlight color via atmospheric scattering
- Accurate ambient sky lighting from atmospheric scattering via Spherical Harmonics
- New atmospheric scattering on distand land for a natural sense-of-scale
- New underwater rendering
- Normal/bump mapping from torch/artificial light
- Screen-space shadow tracing for better contact shadows
- Vastly improved performance with long render distance settings
- Physically-based specular highlights from sunlight
- Improved 2D clouds
- Improved rendering of stained glass
- New rain/wet effects
- End and Nether shaders
- Improved POM and POM self-shadowing
- Improved shadows
- Many more, too many to list here!
How to install
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
SEUS Renewed Shaders Mod Download Links:
Author: sonicether ❘ Rating: 4.70 − 315 votes ❘ 379,623 views