Table of Contents:
What is Diversity 3 Map?
Diversity 1.14.4,1.8 and 1.7.10 is a map that challenges us to get colored wools to complete a monument. Although this, a priori, may seem easy, getting hold of those wools will not be an easy task. Getting these colorful wools will take us into an entertaining adventure, where you’ll have to overcome various challenges.
This map is intended to be played individually or with a maximum of three players. It is a map on which people from six different countries have worked, over 21 months of work.
In an effort to weed out any forms of cheating, since I can’t change the Minecraft code, please understand…
- 1. No breaking, placing or crafting ANY items unless instructed or implied.
- 2. No changing gamemodes or difficulty, for ANY reason whatsoever.
- 3. ABSOLUTELY no typing commands like TP, give, spawnpoint, etc. (ESPECIALLY for Multiplayer!)
- 4. For Single Player, start on Easy. Avoid viewing the Options Screen if possible.
When you cheat, we all lose
- Default Texture/Resource Pack
- Brightness: High
How to install Diversity 3 Map for Minecraft
- Download Diversity 3 Map 1.14.4,1.13.2 and 1.7.10
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft/saves folder
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Paste the downloaded map into the “saves” folder.
- Survive and discover how you got to these floating islands!
Diversity 2 Map for Minecraft 1.8
Diversity 3 Map for Minecraft 1.13.2
Diversity 3 Map for Minecraft 1.14.4