Table of Contents:
If you’re a Minecraft player looking to improve your FPS and renderings, the Canvas Renderer mod is perfect for you. It’s been designed to get the most out of your PC when playing Minecraft, making the lighting more natural and allowing you to noticeably increase and stabilize the FPS rates. However, it is not designed for weak computers – the game must have at least 4 GB of RAM allocated for normal operation. So if you meet those requirements, give this mod a try!
Canvas Renderer Mod How to install:
Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download the Canvas Renderer Mod from link below.
Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows+R keyboard shortcut) Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
Go to folder /.minecraft/mods Put the downloaded file into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
1. Tweaks the rendering to be more accurate and natural.
2. Allows you to increase FPS by as much as you want in singleplayer mode.
3. Increases the render distance at which the game can run at its maximum FPS rates.
4. Increases your draw distance by up to 10 times of what it already is in singleplayer mode! (This will cause a heavy impact on FPS, so it’s recommended that you set your render distance to something around 4000 blocks or so.)
5. The mod allows you to set the time of day, which means that the lighting conditions change with time of day! This is useful for making the game more realistic and natural looking.
6. You can also turn off
Canvas Renderer Mod Screenshots:
Canvas Renderer Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
Q: Does this mod work with multiplayer?
A: It’s not possible to use Canvas Renderer Mod in multiplayer mode.
Q: How do I set the render distance?
A: You can set the render distance by using the command /renderdistance <number> which is a number between 1 and 10.