Table of Contents:
Engineer’s Decor Mod adds a series of beautiful decorative blocks to the Minecraft game world. This Minecraft Mod adds decorative blocks to workshops, factories, and houses to beautify the magical blocky world.
How to install Download Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Features of Engineer’s Decor Mod
- Unburnt bricks: these are blocks that are darker and more colorful than bricks in the original game. 8 variations are depending on the placement of the wall, making the building look more alive. Crafted 3×3 with a block in the center and linked bricks around it. This type of brick has higher explosion resistance, can be used as stairs.
- Reinforced concrete: expensive but “iron in pieces” thanks to its ability to resist creeper. Craft a 3×3 form from 4 concrete blocks and 5 steel bars. This reinforced concrete has excellent quality and dark color gamut, 8 random texture variations depending on the construction site. It can be used as stairs.
- Concrete walls and reinforced concrete walls: the wall is designed with a solid barrier, made in 3×3 form with 6 blocks (like the standard wall formula).
- Slag brick is a gray-brown brick with 8 texture variations. Craft form 3×3 with slag in the center and combine with any type of brick (brick ingot). This type of brick has good explosion resistance and is often used for stairs.
- Reinforced wooden ladder: craft 3×3 with the available pattern.
- Metal ladder: fixed by horizontal bending bar, craft 3×3 from 5 iron or U-shaped steel bars.
- Staggered metal ladder: thin ladder type, fixed on industrial walls, craft 3×3 from 6 iron or shaped steel bars.
- Treated wooden table: 4-legged table is made from carefully treated wood. Craft a 3×3 form from 3 wooden boards and 4 wooden stakes.
- Treated wooden stakes: arranged in many directions and not permanently connected to a pole or fence, it is just a straight shaft. Used as a support pole or wire transition.
- Some new blocks are still added regularly in updates.
Mods covering similar features, or may fit well together with IE and the decorations of this mod:
- Immersive Engineering: Without IE, my little mod here does not make much sense ;). It works without IE, but some blocks are not craftable – and where’s the point?
- Engineer’s doors has brilliant doors, trapdoors, and fence doors, all made of the IE materials.
- Dirty Bricks applies position dependent variations to the vanilla bricks, similar to the clinkers and slag bricks in this mod.
- Chisel needless to say, Chisel has a variety of factory blocks.
- Immersive Petroleum has asphalt concrete that fits brilliantly for floors.
- Immersive Posts helps you quickly building IE style wire posts with flexible height and branching.
Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.5 Screenshots:
Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.