Table of Contents:
The Better Advancements Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 tries to improve the UI and UX for the advancements system in Minecraft 1.12+. Better Advancements is a successor to Better Achievements that was created for Minecraft’s new advancements system in version 1.11+ but has been updated with support for versions up to and including 1.14+. This mod’s scope is cosmetic and Quality of Life changes rather than game-changing additions or alterations like Better Builders Wand or Better Furnaces so it should be compatible with most other mods- at least those that do not affect the advancement system itself!
How to install Download Better Advancements Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Better Advancements Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Better Advancements Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Better Advancements Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Screen filling UI (instead of the tiny one used by ants)
- Change the color of the advancement icons (instead of the default gray, blue and orange)
- Adds setting to stop fading of the advancements background on hover
- Description boxes can grow slightly larger, so they are easier to read
- Adds title of tab to title of advancements UI
- Any planned features are posted on the issue tracker
How does this mod work?
This mod is a client-side only mod. It adds no code to the server, and does not change any packets. This means that there is no risk of a desync. This also means that it is compatible with mods like Optifine, Fastcraft, and Forge Multipart; there is no need to disable them. It also works with Forge’s new client-side only system.
When the player unlocks an advancement, they are given a book containing all of the advancements they have unlocked so far. They can access this book in their inventory anytime by right clicking on it or pressing the default key (“L”). The book contains buttons for each advancement that can be used to unlock/lock it again, as well as buttons for each category of advancements (e.g., “Achievements” or “Advancements”). These categories are accessible by clicking on the tabs at the bottom of the book.
When the player presses a button to unlock an advancement, they are shown an interface with information about that advancement. They can then back out or confirm to unlock it. The interface shows:
The actual name of the advancement and what it does (this is customizable in the config file).
A description explaining what it does (this is also customizable). This description can contain HTML tags and formatting, just like any other text in Minecraft. For example, this means you can make tooltips look like other tooltips in Minecraft. This description will be shown when looking at a locked advancement while holding the book.
An icon for each different type of advancement (e.g., “Achievement” or “Advancement”). These are also customizable in the config file, and can be disabled if desired. The icons will be shown on buttons next to each category instead if this is disabled.
Better Advancements Mod Screenshots:
Better Advancements Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.13.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.14.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
Minecraft Game version 1.15.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Better Advancements Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.