Table of Contents:
Akisephilas Bosses is a mod for Forge 1.16.5 that aims to expand upon Vanilla’s progression system using methods similar to Terraria. It adds 4 new bosses, 2 of which are Post-End, several new armor and tool tiers before and after Netherite, a new biome with custom music, and unique recipes for vanilla materials.
– Akisephila’s Dungeons, a mod loosely based on and inspired by Minecraft Dungeons. Travel your Minecraft world, brew new potions, find legendary weaponry and trade with unlikely allies in this content expansion mod. [UNRELEASED, IN DEVELOPMENT] – AWOOverhaul, an expansion to Minecraft’s lacking Dogs. [UNRELEASED, IN PLANNING STAGE] – Classed Origins, a datapack created to replace the origins of the Origins mod with new and unique origins, some inspired by the base origins and others entirely new. [UNRELEASED, IN EARLY DEVELOPMENT]
How to install Download Akisephilas Bosses Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Akisephilas Bosses Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Akisephilas Bosses Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Akisephilas Bosses Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
1. Possessed Armor
Possessed Armor will spawn in any dimension once the player has defeated the Enderdragon. When killed, it will drop a random Cosmetic item.
1. The Diamond Titan
The Diamond Titan is the first pre-enderdragon boss in this mod, and can be summoned by crafting a Life Gem or by finding a Titan’s Arena structure in the Plains biome and breaking the Jewel block in the centre. Its attacks inflict weakness and slowness, so the gear I recommend using is Rose Gold Armor. When low on health, the Titan gets a speed and strength boost, making it difficult to put more distance between it and yourself.
It has a chance to drop the following items:
– 1-6 Diamonds
– 1 Diamond Block
– 1 Depth Meter, which tells you your Y coordinate when right clicked and can tell you if you’re at the optimal mining level for an ore (This is currently not compatible with other mods)
Carrion is the second pre-enderdragon boss in this mod, and can be summoned by finding a Carrion Hive underground, or by crafting a Biomass block and breaking it. When it kills something, it gains Regeneration. Carrion has 3 phases, Large, Medium, and Small, and if given the opportunity it will regenerate its health back to a previous phase.
The Large phase is neutral to players, but will go after other animals and Zombies. The Medium and Small phases are both immediately hostile to players, but will still also go after other animals if no players are nearby. The small phase gains a speed boost and invisibility when low on health.
Carrion has a chance to drop the following items:
– 8-16 Mutant Worm Mass, which can be used to craft the Relithium and Tubifex armor sets
– 1-5 Nether Quartz
– A random piece of Tubifex armor
– 8-16 Raw Beef, Raw Mutton, or Rotten Flesh
– 1-5 Spider Eyes
3. Queen Bee
Queen Bee is the first post-enderdragon boss in this mod (Though many people have recommended I move the Queen Bee to pre-enderdragon), and can be summoned by finding a Large Bee Nest underneath Flower Forest biomes and breaking the Larvae block inside, or by crafting a Queen Egg. The Queen Bee gives the Poison effect when attacking, meaning you require Culminite armor to land any hits, as wearing a full set grants immunity to Poison. When low on health, Queen Bee gets a Speed and Strength boost.
Queen Bee has a chance to drop the following items:
– A Bee Bow, which can shoot arrows that deal poison to the enemy
– 1-4 Honeycomb Blocks
– 1-2 Bee Nests
Biollante is the second post-enderdragon boss in this mod. It can be summoned by killing a Decoy Biollante, which will spawn in the Creeper Woods biome and Jungle biomes after the Queen Bee has been defeated.
It does not like being called Cloronog or Bob.
Every 35 seconds, Biollante will go into “Rooted” mode, where it cannot move and gains Regeneration. When exiting Rooted mod, it will spawn 3 Creepers. When below 200 health, it will no longer go Rooted and will instead gain constant Regeneration and a Strength boost. When below 100 health, it gains Speed 4.
Biollante has a chance to drop the following items:
– 16-32 Sulfurous Lichen, which can be used to craft Sneaky Gear
– 16-32 Gunpowder
– A random piece of Sneaky Gear, which makes you smell like a Creeper.
Rose Gold Recipe
Oviper Wood, found in the Creeper Woods biome
Orchestra Wood, made from Chorus Fruit
Rose Gold Armor and Blocks
When a full set of Rose Gold Armour is worn, the player will be immune to the Weakness and Slowness debuffs.
Represium Armor and Blocks
Represium is a new material obtained through fishing. It can be used to upgrade one armour type to another.
Culminite Armor and Blocks
Culminite is a new ore that generates in the End dimension, and can be used to upgrade Netherite. When a full set is worn, the player will be immune to Poison, and can hover above the void (But don’t go jumping in all willy-nilly)
Tier above Culminite. Alternative to Dracidic Armour, for people who like bright armour sets. Grants immunity to the Wither effect.
Tier above Culminite. Alternative to Transmodium Armour, for people who like dark armour sets. Grants immunity to the Wither effect.
The first boss. Can be summoned using a Life Gem or by breaking a Titan’s Jewel, which generates in an Arena Structure in the Plains biome. Ideal armour set to use for this fight is Rose Gold.
The Titan’s Arena
Generates in Plains Biomes
The Creeper Woods Biome
A biome where the only monster that can spawn is the dreaded Creeper. The wood here has grown resistant to their explosive behaviour over time.
The second boss. Summoned by destroying a Biomass block, which can be found in hive crevices underground.
Home to the perfect organism…
The first Post-Enderdragon boss. Summoned by breaking a Larvae block or by using a Queen Egg item. The Larvae can be found in large Bee Hive structures underneath Flower Forest biomes. Recommended armour set: Culminite.
An underground beehive, where a Larvae block generates. This structure can be found underground in the Flower Forest biome.
Spawns in Jungle biomes and the Creeper Woods after the player has defeated the Queen Bee.
Summoned by killing a Decoy or using a Creepy Plant item. Doesn’t like being called “Bob” or “Cloronog”.
Crafted using Sulfurous Lichen and dropped by Biollante, wearing a full set of Sneaky Armour makes you smell like a Creeper.
When mined, it gives a decent amount of experience that increases with Fortune enchantment.
Akisephilas Bosses Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Akisephilas Bosses Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.