Table of Contents:
The Waddles Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 for Minecraft is an additional modification which adds a penguin in the game and it waddles around with its funny sound, moreover, this modification makes the icy biome more realistic so it has got an attractive effect on you when you are there!
How to install Download Waddles Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Waddles Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Waddles Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Waddles Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Can spawn in the following biomes (Configurable)
* Snowy Tundra
* Ice Spikes
* Any snowy biome, that is not a forest, mountain or ocean
* Proper swimming animation
* Underwater swimming AI
Waddles Mod creenshots:
Waddles Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Q: Why is Waddles Mod not working?
A: You need to have Forge installed. Download Forge from here. Install Forge and open Minecraft. Click on the “Mods” button and select “Install Mod”. Find the downloaded file called Waddles Mod and open it, then select “Yes” when you are asked to overwrite the files. If you already have Forge installed, head to Minecraft instead of clicking on Mods. Open your Minecraft folder (default is C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft), then put all the downloaded files in there except for Waddles_Mod_1.17.1_forge (which should be there). When you are done downloading, close Minecraft and open it again to finish installing mods. Don’t forget to come back here!
Q: How do I install this mod?
A: You need a mod manager like JEI or ModLoader installed for this mod to work properly. Download one and install it.
Q: Will this mod work on my computer?
A: This mod might not work properly on some computers. Try the latest version and if that doesn’t work, try another one. If you are still having problems, post in the comments and we will help you out.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Waddles Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.