Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for a mod that lets you create dimensions using RF power, then RFTools Dimensions Mod is the perfect choice for you. It requires RFTools, which is a mod that adds machines and tools to the game. With RFTools Dimensions Mod, you can create all kinds of different dimensions, each with its own unique properties. So download RFTools Dimensions Mod now and start exploring the infinite possibilities!
How to install Download RFTools Dimensions Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download RFTools Dimensions Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the RFTools Dimensions Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download RFTools Dimensions Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- RFTools Manual: an in-game craftable manual for this mod.
- RF Network Monitor: with this item you can check out the RF situation in a set of connected blocks and find out where all the energy is going.
- RF Monitor: this block can monitor the RF situation in another block near it (3x3x3 area). It gives a visual representation of the amount of RF in the block and can also send out a redstone signal under certain conditions.
- Crafter: this is an automatic crafter that can handle up to 8 recipes at once and also allows crafting recipes to use the results of earlier recipes in the same machine.
- Scanner: with this block you can make it easier to find your stuff in your storage network.
- Power Relay: with this block you can throttle down a part of your power network in case a redstone signal is given (or not). This can be used (in combination with the RF Monitor) to turn off ore procession (for example) in case your main power system doesn’t have enough power.
- Teleportation system: several blocks for a powerful teleportation system.
- Power generation: RFTools contains a powerful but rather complicated power generation system for the more adventerous tinkerers among you.
- Simple but powerful shield system that can selectively block players, mobs, items, animals and so on.
- Developers Delight item. A tool for developers!
- A modular screen system to display various values like energy level, fluid contents, time of the day, dimension power and so on.
- A powerful mob spawner.
- A Block Protector that uses RF to protect blocks against harvesting and explosions. Ideal for your Wither spawner for example or just to protect your base.
- A very comprehensive and fully featured dimension builder system!
- Searchable and flexible modular storage system with supports for remote access.
- A powerful Builder that can move, copy, and swap structures. It can also build geometrical structures, void areas and quarry areas.
- Support for Open Computers and ComputerCraft (shield, teleportation system, dimension builder and screen controller).
RFTools Dimensions Mod Screenshots:
RFTools Dimensions Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 Download Links:
Question: What is the difference between RFTools Dimensions Mod and RFTools Dimensions (vanilla)?
Answer: There are some differences between the two mods. The main difference is that RFTools Dimensions Mod adds more dimensions to the game, while vanilla only includes one dimension, which is the normal dimension. So if you are looking for a more expansive mod to play around with, then you might want to try out RFTools Dimensions Mod instead of vanilla. Another difference between both mods is that vanilla is made by me and has been in development for over 6 years, while RFTools Dimensions Mod was created by Mr_St_Venom.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with RFTools Dimensions Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.