Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Reap Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
- 220.127.116.11.1 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 18.104.22.168.2 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 22.214.171.124.3 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 126.96.36.199.4 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.11:
- 188.8.131.52.5 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 184.108.40.206.6 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 220.127.116.11.7 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.13.2:
- 18.104.22.168.8 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.14.2:
- 22.214.171.124.9 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.14.3:
- 126.96.36.199.10 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 188.8.131.52.11 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.15.1:
- 184.108.40.206.12 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 220.127.116.11.13 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1:
- 18.104.22.168.14 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.2:
- 22.214.171.124.15 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 126.96.36.199.16 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 188.8.131.52.17 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
- 184.108.40.206.18 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.17.1:
- 220.127.116.11.19 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.18:
- 18.104.22.168.20 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.18.1::
- 22.214.171.124.21 Reap Mod For Minecraft 1.18.2:
- 3.0.1 FAQ
Do you find it annoying to have to left-click every individual crop or tree you want to harvest? Reap Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 adds the ability to right-click crops and trees to harvest them, making the process much faster and easier! This mod also works with other mods that are adding new crops or trees to Minecraft, so you can use it with whatever modpack you like. The configuration file allows you to choose which crops can be harvested and with what tool, so you can customize the experience exactly how you want it.
Trees are now harvestable too. If you break the bottom log of a tree while not sneaking, the whole tree will be harvested. It also works with other mods that are adding other crops or trees to Minecraft. In the config file, you can define which crops can be harvested or not. The tools to break trees and the log types are also configurable.
This mod offers the other functionality to get the cultivation of the orchards and automatically plant the seeds obtained from that crop. To do this, we just have to the right click on a mature crop.
How to install
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge 1.16.4.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Reap Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
How does Reap Mod work?
Reap Mod adds a new item to your inventory, the Reap. This item can be used to harvest crops and trees. The tool is crafted using the iron ingot and a stick. The mod also adds a new book: the Harvesting Guide, which teaches you how to use the tool and how to find all of the crops and trees that can be harvested by it. You can read it in your inventory or in any bookshelves you find in-game.
How do I harvest crops with my reaper?
To harvest a crop, right-click the crop with your reaper in hand while standing next to it (or if you are already standing next to it). You will hear a sound effect that plays when harvesting is complete, and you will get experience points based on the amount of time that has passed since you started harvesting (the more time passes, the more experience points you get). If
Author and Credit: EuhDawson ❘ Rating: 4.25 − 28 votes ❘ 153,636 views