Table of Contents:
The Patina Pipeworks mod is a very simple one. It does not add any new redstone devices, blocks, or items – it only adds copper pipes that are purely decorative. The pipes can be used for farming by planting seeds on top of them and watering the crops with buckets of water poured onto their tops. They also have basic redstone functionality if you want to power something else from the other side, but this is not recommended as they will supply no more than one tick’s worth of power to whatever you hook up to them before stopping entirely.
How to install Download Patina Pipeworks Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Patina Pipeworks Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Patina Pipeworks Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Patina Pipeworks Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Tips and Instructions:
- The pipe base at the start of a pipework must be adjacent to water or a filled cauldron for it to work, and can be powered by either redstone or pipe valves. When using cauldrons as a water source, the cauldron will slowly be drained.
- Pipe bases only accept power from the side with pressure gauges.
- While redstone will activate all sides of a pipe base, pipe valves will only activate certain sides depending on how much they’re rotated.
- Powered pipe bases will output a redstone signal on all activated sides.
- Pipe valves rotate counter-clockwise normally, but can be rotated clockwise by interacting while sneaking.
- A pipe with an open end can be toggled on/off individually.
- Water flowing out of pipes will hydrate farmland blocks and give a small crop growth bonus in a 3×3 square. It will also extinguish fires and fill cauldrons.
- Pipes can be waterlogged for some bubbly fun (Fabulous graphics settings recommended!)
Patina Pipeworks Mod Screenshots:
Patina Pipeworks Mod 1.18.1 Download Links: