Table of Contents:
Auto Click Machine Mod adds one block to the game: Autoclicker. Autoclicker can be placed in the world and used to simulate left or right mouse clicks. It can be used for automation: stone farm, wool farm, etc. Autoclicker is not an automatic clicker – it needs player input via redstone signal or button press before clicking will happen.
How to install Download Auto Click Machine Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Auto Click Machine Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Auto Click Machine Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Auto Click Machine Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Auto Click Machine Mod Screenshots