Table of Contents:
Download Pacheco’s Hell Map – Maps for Minecraft
Pacheco’s Hell Map is inspired like a parody of “Pacheco” created for KillerCreeper55. Pacheco is an old man minecraftero, and he amuses himself to do experiments, but the madness took him to a butcher’s hell. He to stolen your pig and you have to go for him. But you do not know against who you will face… This map is singleplayer only.
Pacheco’s Hell Map Previews:
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!