Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Not Enough Animations Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 Not Enough Animations Mod Download Links:
The Not Enough Animations Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) has been a godsend to many Minecraft players out there. It implements into the game a plethora of rudimentary animations that were sorely lacking in the base game. These animations include looking at maps, reading the compass, and sailing a boat. While these may seem like small features, they make a world of difference for those who use them on a regular basis.
The mod was created by the community after Mojang refused to add these animations into the game themselves. They felt that there were more pressing features that needed to be taken care of first. However, the community saw this as an opportunity to take matters into their own hands and create something that would benefit all
How to install Download Not Enough Animations Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Not Enough Animations Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Not Enough Animations Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Not Enough Animations Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
– Adds animations that were missing from the game.
– Makes the game more immersive.
– Gives players a sense of control over their game.
– Brings back memories of older games that had these features.
All features can be enabled/disabled individually in an ingame config screen!
- Maps(Yes you can see the map content if your client has been sent the map by holding it once/seeing it in an item frame)
- Shield placement(you block where you look, not where the body is rotated to. So this will rotate the body with the head while blocking)
- Don’t show items during two-handed animations(Hide the offhand item while using a bow/crossbow)
- Boat rowing(No longer sitting there and staring at the self-moving Paddles)
- Horses(at least act like you’re holding the reins)
- Looking at a compass/clock(this one is actually more eye candy for the First-person Mod to make the compass better usable, but won’t hurt outside of that, can be modified in the config file to extend to more items)
- Ladder/climbing animation
- Crawling animation, replacing the swimming one while out of water
- Smooth arm movement and transitions
- Scabbard Sword while not in use
Not Enough Animations Mod Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2
Minecraft Game version 1.19