Table of Contents:
Do you love the feeling of a lively and realistic world in Minecraft? Mystic World Mod is here to give you that feeling! This mod improves the animations of the game so that it becomes more life-like. 4 new mobs have been added, each with their own unique characteristics and names. Keep an eye out for this mod as it progresses – who knows what else might be added in the future?
You are a new player to Minecraft, and you have just installed the Mystic World Mod. This mod improves your Minecraft world so that it becomes more alive and realistic with new animations (with more features in the future).
Currently being a WIP mod (progressing), Mystic World Mod has a basic feature is added 4 new mobs to the game with names and characteristics as follows:
The first mob is called ‘the mystic’. The mystic is an elusive creature that wanders around the world, rarely appearing. When it does appear, it is said to bestow good luck upon those who see it.
The second mob is called ‘the wraith’. The wraith is a fearsome spirit that haunts the world of Minecraft. It
How to install Download Mystic World Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Mystic World Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Mystic World Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Mystic World Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
– Mystic Wolf: A wolf that has blue eyes and is slightly larger than a regular wolf. It can teleport short distances and will sometimes do so when it’s attacking.
– Enderman: A black man with long, slender arms. It can teleport long distances and picks up blocks to use as weapons.
– Creeper: A green creature with a face that is half human, half skull. It explodes when it comes close to players, but doesn’t damage blocks.
– Ghast: A large, white ghost with a fireball for a head. It floats around in the air and shoots fireballs at players.
– Adds 4 new mobs to
Mystic World Mod Screenshots:
Mystic World Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2 Download Links: