Table of Contents:
Do you want to experience Metal Bushes Mod? Metal Bushes is an amazing mod that allows players to earn resources just by crafting metal bushes. This mod implements into the game a new mechanism for gathering resources. Normally, if you need that shiny diamond or emergency iron ingot, then you would have to dig down in search of them. However, as the game goes on and your base’s surrounding area starts drying out of ores, exploration will be needed for new locations. Metal Bushes was created to solve this problem with their convenient method of earning resources; all you do is craft metal bushes and they will yield the materials daily!
How to install Download Metal Bushes Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Metal Bushes Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Metal Bushes Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Metal Bushes Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Coal Bush, Copper Bush, Iron Bush, Gold Bush, Redstone Bush, Diamond Bush, Experience Bush, Blaze Bush, Slime Bush
Nether Quartz Bush
Tin Bush, Osmium Bush
Where to find them?
Coal Bush (Taiga, Extreme Hills, Icy, Forest)
Copper Bush (Plains, Savanna)
Iron Bush (Plains, Taiga, Savanna, Forest)
Gold Bush (Savanna, Forest)
Redstone Bush (Plains, Forest)
Diamond Bush (Plains, Forest)
Experience Bush (Plains, Savanna, Forest)
Blaze Bush (Desert)
Slime Bush (Swamp)
Tin Bush (Plains, Forest)
Osmium Bush (Taiga, Icy)
Zinc Bush (Plains, Savanna, Forest)
Every Bush follows the same pattern:
Metal Bushes Mod Screenshots:
Metal Bushes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Metal Bushes Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.