Table of Contents:
Inventory Spam is a small mod that can be very handy and essential once you’ve tried it. Produced by TheRealGigaherz, it allows you to add a new small window that will take care of displaying all the objects you pick up on the ground, as well as those you throw, as well as their quantity. It will therefore easily make it possible to know what is in your inventory without you having to open it.
How to install Download Inventory Spam Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Inventory Spam Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Inventory Spam Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Inventory Spam Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Can I use this in <X>?
Yes. Unless <X>’s license is incompatible with this mod’s, which is unlikely.
Here is an example of what it looks like:
Why does the word spam appear in the title? Well, let’s say if you pick up a lot of items, the window can quickly get cluttered:
Inventory Spam Mod Screenshots:
Inventory Spam Mod 1.18 – 1.17.1 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Inventory Spam Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.