Table of Contents:
FPS Spoofer Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a new mod that allows you to change the numbers displayed in-game for your FPS! This is really great for servers because it doesn’t actually change your FPS, it just changes the numbers that are displayed. This means that it is allowed on all servers and should be turned on by default! Just use the commands to turn it on and you’re good to go!
How to install Download FPS Spoofer Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download FPS Spoofer Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download FPS Spoofer Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download FPS Spoofer Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
– Allows you to change the FPS display in game.
– Should be allowed on all servers.
– Be the envy of your friends with your amazing FPS numbers.
– Prove that you’re the best at the game by having a higher number than them.
FPS Spoofer Mod Screenshots:
FPS Spoofer Mod [1.8.9, 1.7.10] Download Links: