Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Enhanced Farming Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 More New Varieties of Seeds
- 3 More New Foods
- 4 Additional Rake and Scarecrow
- 5 Planting Trees on Mud and Grass
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Enhanced Farming Mod [1.18.1 – 1.17.1] Download Links:
- 8 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft belongs to the genre of survival and open-world games. In that virtual world, players can build buildings that are the primary material of this game. They are cubes with different materials.
Since its release until now, Minecraft has had a variety of different versions. Each version is associated with other events.
Enhanced Farming Mod will give you more exciting experiences. Your farming in the Minecraft game will be very diverse, thanks to the Enhanced Farming Mod update. This article will share the unique features of the Enhanced Farming Mod that you should try.
How to install Download Enhanced Farming Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Enhanced Farming Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Enhanced Farming Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Enhanced Farming Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
More New Varieties of Seeds
Players will be very bored when only using a few types of food. Enhanced Farming Mod will diversify your cuisine. When updating this mod, you will be adding many new seeds such as lemon seed, olive seed, cherry seed, pineapple seed… Each type of tree will have different characteristics, so they must be planted in other areas such as dense forests, deserts, hot forests.
In addition, this mod also adds many types of crops such as eggplant, tomato, grape, mint, etc. These crops are suitable for growing on field land. You will use these seeds to grow into trees. After they bear fruit, you can harvest and use them.
More New Foods
Enhanced Farming Mod adds not only new seeds but also adds many different types of food. Players will receive various kinds of fast food such as juices, snacks, and soups. These types of food will give players a real-life experience. In particular, Enhanced Farming Mod is very suitable for Minecraft players passionate about food and farming.
Additional Rake and Scarecrow
A rake is a new tool of the Enhanced Farming Mod located in the game’s control system. This tool will help players get various seeds. Once in the Rake tool, you right-click on the Grass. This shortcut will allow you to bring different sources. The ability to drop seeds will depend a lot on the Rake tool you have.
When farming, your farm will be destroyed by other creatures. Therefore, this mod will add scarecrows to protect your crops. You will plant and care for the seeds more easily.
Planting Trees on Mud and Grass
Plants and crops will be planted on the mud and grass. Each type will have 6 growth and development stages. Through these 6 stages, the fruit will fall from the trees. The player’s task is to harvest these fruits. Some types of climbing plants are built on poles to grow. This particular form is most commonly used for vines.
The above are the outstanding features of the Enhanced Farming Mod that we want to share with you. Let’s download this mod to have the most enjoyable experience with Minecraft. Wish you happy gaming!
- bonemealGrow: If disabled can be used to disable the usage of bonemeal on the mods plants.
- enableRake: The mods rakes can be disabled [if disabled the mods seeds will drop from grass instead].
- Food stats: The amount of hunger (or health for the special foods) can be configured here. Most foods are categorized.
- cropToSeeds: Can be disabled to disable the fruit to seed recipes. (previously fruitToSeeds)
- netherGen: Enables nether generation.
- oldLeaveDecay: Enables the old mods leave decay. [leaves have a 1/3 chance of becoming a normal leave that wont drop fruit].
- rakeDrops: In here drops from raking can be customized.
- tooHot: If enabled causes hot drinks to hurt if held for a long amount of time.
- treeDropRate: The fruit drop rate. [default: 20] (the higher the number the lower the chance of trees dropping fruit)
- treeGen: Enables the tree generation in the world.
Currently there’s only 1 in-world crafting recipe and that is Olives -> Olive Oil
Enhanced Farming Mod Screenshots:
Enhanced Farming Mod [1.18.1 – 1.17.1] Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Enhanced Farming Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.