This mod introduces a new item into the game called the Eccentric Tome.
Eccentric Tome Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5) adds a new item to the game that solves a common problem – managing multiple guidebooks. With many mods installed, it can be difficult to keep track of all the different books available. The Eccentric Tome allows for infinite books to be combined into a single item, making it easy to access any guidebook you need. To use it, simply hold the Eccentric Tome and right-click to select the manual you need. Left-click to return the manual back to the tome when you’re finished. This mod is an excellent choice for anyone struggling to manage their guidebooks and looking for a simple solution.
To open the book selection screen, hold the Eccentric Tome and right-click. If you’re looking at a block and want to convert the Tome to the corresponding book, hold the Tome and press Shift + Right-click. To revert a book back into the Tome, simply left-click while holding it in the air. And if you need to eject a book from a converted Tome, hold it and press Shift + Q.
How to install Eccentric Tome Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Eccentric Tome Mod .jar file from a trusted source.
- Move the .jar file to the Minecraft mods folder (located in %appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile.
- Combine multiple (infinite?) books into a single item and retrieve them as needed.