Table of Contents:
Dungeons Libraries for Minecraft 1.16.5 is an essential mod when playing with some other mods, but it will not be necessary for everyone. It is designed to work with other mods, so without them it will be of no use. In order to get the most out of Dungeons Libraries, you will need to install other mods as well.
How to download and install Dungeons Libraries for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Dungeons Libraries for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Dungeons Libraries inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
The registry for Mob Enchantments can be found in this mod. By itself it doesn’t add any enchantments, other mods should add actual mob enchantments. The primary provider will be Dungeons Mobs, which will implement the Mob Enchantments found in MC Dungeons.
Armor and weapons can be given builtin enchantments. These builtin enchantments are treated like an actual enchantment, but can not be taken off using conventional means. They also have the capability of breaking the level limit of enchantments for 1 piece of equipment. No way to actually add builtin enchantments is added here. Other mods should provide their own systems for builtin enchantments. The primary user for this will be Dungeons Gear, which will utilise this system for armors and gilded enchants.
Mobs and items can summon creatures. The summoning/summoner capability allows to maintain these relationships. The mod also provides additional helper methods to handle various game systems, like damage and target selecting.
An ability helper is added, to create more power when selecting a target. These help determine if a mob or player is a potential target. Primarily used by the AoEHelper.
Area of Effect (AoE) Helper
This helper provides several helper methods that allow for quickly applying a piece of code to specific targets within a set distance. Specific features include:
- Limiting the number of targets
- Blockpos Origin or LivingEntity Origin.
- Distance calculations
Dungeons Libraries Mod 1.16.5 Download Links: