Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install MoreVanillaArmor Mod With Forge
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 MoreVanillaArmor Mod Download Links:
- 220.127.116.11.1 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 18.104.22.168.2 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 22.214.171.124.3 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1:
- 126.96.36.199.4 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.2:
- 188.8.131.52.5 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 184.108.40.206.6 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 220.127.116.11.7 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
MoreVanillaArmor Mod 1.16.5 and 1.15.2 will allow us to make new use of some predetermined materials in Minecraft to manufacture new sets of armor pieces, beyond leather, iron, gold, and diamond armor. Also, you can manufacture two armors based on the dimensions of the game. That is an End armor and a Nether armor.
With this mod installed, you can manufacture bone armor, Slime, Redstone, emerald, charcoal, lapis lazuli, obsidian, prismarina, paper, glowstone, and quartz variants. Each rebar will have different efficiency and durability values or statistics, depending on the value of each of the materials or resources.
How to install MoreVanillaArmor Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download MoreVanillaArmor Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
MoreVanillaArmor Mod Download Links:
Author: MelanX ❘ 65,744 views