Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install MoreVanillaArmor Mod With Forge
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 MoreVanillaArmor Mod Download Links:
- 188.8.131.52.1 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 184.108.40.206.2 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 220.127.116.11.3 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1:
- 18.104.22.168.4 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.2:
- 22.214.171.124.5 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 126.96.36.199.6 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 188.8.131.52.7 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
- 184.108.40.206.8 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.17.1:
- 220.127.116.11.9 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.18.1:
- 18.104.22.168.10 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.18.2:
- 22.214.171.124.11 MoreVanillaArmor Mod For Minecraft 1.19:
It’s always sad to see items in Minecraft which are not used. MoreVanillaArmor Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1 is a mod that adds armor for the almost vanilla materials in Minecraft, like Redstone or Nether Quartz! You have too much of it and don’t know what you could do with it? This mod is the solution!
With this mod installed, you can manufacture bone armor, Slime, Redstone, emerald, charcoal, lapis lazuli, obsidian, prismarina, paper, glowstone, and quartz variants. Each rebar will have different efficiency and durability values or statistics, depending on the value of each of the materials or resources.
As the sun began to set, I put the final touches on my new armor. It had been a long day of gathering materials, but it was worth it. This armor was different than anything I’d ever made before.
I tested it out by attacking a few of the nearby trees. The armor held up well, and even provided a bit of protection. I was excited to show off my new creation to the others in town.
As I walked through the streets, people started to gather around me. They were all amazed at what they saw. No one had ever seen armor like this before.
I smiled with pride as I showed them how it worked. And with that, vanilla materials finally had
How to install MoreVanillaArmor Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download MoreVanillaArmor Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
MoreVanillaArmor Mod Download Links:
Author: MelanX ❘ 65,744 views