Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Just Player Head Mod?
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Just Player Head Mod Download Links:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.11.2 Link Download :
- 220.127.116.11.2 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.12.2 Link Download :
- 18.104.22.168.3 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.13.2 Link Download :
- 22.214.171.124.4 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.14.2 Link Download :
- 126.96.36.199.5 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.14.4 Link Download :
- 188.8.131.52.6 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.15.1 Link Download :
- 184.108.40.206.7 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.15.2 Link Download :
- 220.127.116.11.8 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.16.1 Link Download :
- 18.104.22.168.9 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.16.2 Link Download :
- 22.214.171.124.10 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.16.3 Link Download :
- 126.96.36.199.11 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.16.4 Link Download :
- 188.8.131.52.12 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.16.5 Link Download :
- 184.108.40.206.13 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.17.1 Link Download :
- 220.127.116.11.14 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.18 Link Download :
- 18.104.22.168.15 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.18.1 Link Download :
- 22.214.171.124.16 Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.18.2 Link Download :
The Just Player Head Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a new mod for Minecraft that allows players to collect heads of other players by either giving them the Just Player Head Command or killing them with Just Player Heads enabled! The Just Player Head Mod has minimalistic graphics and lags free gameplay- perfect for any player looking to collect heads in their game but doesn’t want laggy gameplay!
What is Just Player Head Mod?
Just Player Head Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a minimalistic mod that allows the collection of player heads via a command or death event. All heads are generated similar to a mob head via texture-data, lag free.
Texture values instead of generation via player-names
The mod uses texture values to generate the player heads. This means that there won’t be any lag, which player-name generated heads usually cause.
Pure Vanilla Resources
Because the mod does not add any custom blocks, you may remove the mod and still have the heads previously gathered in-game.
If you want to generate a player head without any death event, you may do so via the jph command. Where the player name ignores capitalisation and the amount is optional (default amount is 1): /jph <playerName> (amount)
Mojang API request limitations
The mod uses the UUID -> Profile + Skin/Cape function of the Mojang API. This has quite a strict rate limit: You can request the same profile once per minute, however, you can send as many unique requests as you like. This means that sometimes the mod is unable to generate a head if the API limits its generation.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Just Player Head Mod Download Links:
Just Player Head Mod Minecraft 1.18.2 Link Download :
Author: Serilum ❘ 1 day ago ❘ 35,358 views