Cucumber is a mod that aims to offer us the possibility to use agriculture to obtain many of the resources and objects brought in mining and resource collection. This will allow us to create new types of plants, which will give us help and items beyond giving us food.
Cucumber Mod contains shared code used by BlakeBr0’s mods and adds no content on its own.
How to install Cucumber Mod With Forge
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Download Cucumber Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2…
- 184.108.40.206.1 For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12 Download From Server :
- 220.127.116.11.2 For Minecraft 1.12.2 Download From Server :
- 18.104.22.168.3 For Minecraft 1.14.4 Download From Server :
- 22.214.171.124.4 For Minecraft 1.15.2 Download From Server :
- 126.96.36.199.5 For Minecraft 1.16.1 Download From Server :
- 188.8.131.52.6 For Minecraft 1.16.2 Download From Server :
- 184.108.40.206.7 For Minecraft 1.16.3 Download From Server :
- 220.127.116.11.8 For Minecraft 1.16.4 Download From Server :
- 18.104.22.168.9 For Minecraft 1.16.5 Download From Server :
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Cucumber Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Download Cucumber Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2…