Table of Contents:
We are proud to announce the release of Creeper Overhaul! This mod changes vanilla creepers into friendly biome-specific creepers, some friendlier than others. The creeper types and their behaviors can be configured through a config file or in game, and they will also drop new materials that you might not have seen before. We hope you enjoy this new experience!
How to install Download Creeper Overhaul Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Creeper Overhaul Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Creeper Overhaul Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Creeper Overhaul Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
What does it add?
– Default creeper
– Badlands creeper
– Bamboo creeper
– Beach creeper
– Cave creeper
– Dark oak creeper
– Desert creeper
– Dripstone creeper
– Hills creeper
– Jungle creeper
– Mushroom creeper
– Savannah creeper
– Snowy creeper
– Swamp creeper
– Spruce creeper
Creeper Overhaul Mod Screenshots:
Patina Pipeworks Mod 1.18.1 Download Links: