Table of Contents:
CraftTweaker is a mod that allows you to adjust recipes, remove them entirely, or add new recipes. ContentTweaker will allow you to do more than just adjusting recipes; it also lets players add items and blocks to their game! ContentTweaker is an addon for CraftTweaker. It plans on allowing users the ability to create new items and blocks in addition to recipe adjustments.
How to install Download CraftTweaker Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download CraftTweaker Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the CraftTweaker Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download CraftTweaker Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Currently, with ContentTweaker, you can add the following:
• New Items
• New Blocks
• New Creative Tabs
How It Works:
Using a Zenscript Syntax you can create new items and blocks to the game rather simply.
These blocks are treated the same way as any other standard block, and thus requires a model(Supports .obj)/texture JSON and a texture.
You’ll find appropriate directories in the ACRONYM/ContentTweaker sub-folder in your config directory. More information on how to create your blocks and how to handle resources will be available on our GitHub wiki and hopefully soon on the official MineTweaker web page!
Here’s one of the very basic test examples we currently feature on our GitHub wiki:
import mods.contenttweaker.VanillaFactory; import mods.contenttweaker.Block; var zsBlock = VanillaFactory.createBlock("zs_block", <blockmaterial:iron>); zsBlock.fullBlock = true; zsBlock.lightOpacity = 255; zsBlock.translucent = true; zsBlock.lightValue = 1.0; zsBlock.blockHardness = 5.0; zsBlock.blockResistance = 5.0; zsBlock.toolClass = "pickaxe"; zsBlock.toolLevel = 2; zsBlock.blockSoundType = <soundtype:metal>; zsBlock.register();
Want to do a mod spotlight?
Would be awesome! Send us a link so we can check it out!
CraftTweaker Mod 1.16/1.15 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with CraftTweaker Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.