Table of Contents:
CoroUtil 1.18.1, CoroUtil 1.17.1 is just a library of classes that all Corosus’s mods use and you need to install this if you are going to install any Corosus mod(s). CoroUtil is technically 4 forge mods at the moment, coroai, buildmod, configmod, and extendedrenderer combined which makes it easy for me to update them all together or individually without breaking compatibility with each other or with my mods so I can make changes easier as well.
How to install Download CoroUtil for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download CoroUtil for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the CoroUtil for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download CoroUtil for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
CoroUtil 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links: