Table of Contents:
Download Chunk Error Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Maps for Minecraft
Chunk Error Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a survival map created by Hydro54. You created a world, but every day that you played in this world, you saw that slowly was changing, until one day the world was corrupt. Follow the quest to escape from this world!
Chunk Error Map Previews:
- Do not purposely jump off the island to regenerate your health.
- The top right on the scoreboard will show all the quests to complete.
- There will be a monument to complete with heads, the heads can be found, or dropping by some mobs, each time you place a head, a chest will appear under the head.
- You should set Render Distance to 16 or upper.
- Play on at least easy difficulty.
- Do not cheat.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!