Table of Contents:
If you’re a fan of the Chisel mod for Minecraft, then you’ll love the new Chisel Refabricated mod. This mod adds in all of the blocks from older Chisel mods, as well as some brand new ones! This is the perfect mod for those who want to add more variety to their Minecraft world. With this mod, you’ll be able to create all sorts of new structures and objects that were once only possible with mods like Chisel 2 or 3. So download now and start building!
How to install Download Chisel Refabricated Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Chisel Refabricated Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Chisel Refabricated Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Chisel Refabricated Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Chisel Refabricated Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links: