Bookshelf 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that will prevent us from wasting experience levels on the enchantment table. It will allow us to select which enchantment we want to induce in any code and make writing complex mods much easier.
The mods that Bookshelf Mod has supported frequently used in a broad set of code in structure. And then, it will reduce the size of the file and save time, as well as optimize the system. Therefore, the author has combined this code set into Bookshelf Mod. If not installing this mod before using basic mods, you should notice that it will cause some errors in the game and you cannot load until logging into the main menu!
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 Download Bookshelf Minecraft Mod for Minecraft
- 22.214.171.124.1 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 188.8.131.52.3 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12:
- 184.108.40.206.4 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 220.127.116.11.5 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.13.2:
- 18.104.22.168.6 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.14.3:
- 22.214.171.124.7 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 126.96.36.199.8 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 188.8.131.52.9 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 184.108.40.206.10 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 220.127.116.11.11 Bookshelf Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
- Lazy loading for Forge registries.
- Lazy loading for Commands.
- Massive collection of various utility functions.
- Weighted Registries
- Markdown Table generator
- Many other things.
Note: A lot of the user facing features of this mod have been removed. The mod was getting pretty bloated, and tweaks/fixes should be in separate mods. If you want the attribute fix feature, it has been re-released here.
The Ore Dictionary feature is still included in this mod. Some vanilla items are added to the ore dictionary. For example stone variants are registered as stone, and fence gates are registered. You can disable this in the config file.
How to install Bookshelf Minecraft Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Bookshelf Minecraft Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
This Sources JAR file contains the raw source code for the mod. This file is intended for other mod developers who are curious or wish to learn from this mod. This file is not required to play with the mod and is often best to ignore.
Ported to 1.16.5 – Tyler Hancock
Download Bookshelf Minecraft Mod for Minecraft
Author and credit: DarkhaxDev