Table of Contents:
There’s a new mod in town and it’s called Backpacked. This mod is not just your average backpack mod – it provides players with an immersive and exciting experience while backpacking. With features like challenges and customisation, Backpacked adds an extra layer of excitement to the game. Players can now share items with one another using the pickpocketing mechanic, which makes for more interesting gameplay interactions. So if you’re looking for a new and exciting way to enjoy Fallout 4, be sure to check out Backpacked!
How to install Backpacked Mod?
Make sure you have already installed all the latest versions of the following mods:
Open the Fallout 4 Nexus Mods tab in your Mods menu. Scroll down to the “Installed Mods” section and press the “Download with Manager” button. A mod manager window should pop up. Click on the “Activate” button next to the Backpacked mod. The mod should now be activated and enabled for use in-game!
- Provides additional inventory storage for players. Press B to open backpack!
- Customise your backpacks with different models. Complete challenges to unlock more backpacks. Collect them all!
- Pickpocketing mechanics. Share items from your backpack with other players.
- Tons of configuration options. Ban items from backpacks, change pickpocketing mecahnics, and more!
- Support for Curios API (Minecraft 1.14 and above) and Baubles (Minecraft 1.12.2)
- Developers can add additonal backpacks with an addon
- Vanilla look and feel with polished menus and models!
Backpacked Mod Screenshots:
Backpacked Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
Q: Is it possible to do so much with Backpacked mod? Can I craft new weapons and armor?
A: Yes, you can do so much with Backpacked mod. You can craft new weapons and armors, but you will need the respective recipes.
Q: Does this work with mods that edit Fallout 4?
A: No, this mod does not work with mods that edit Fallout 4. Only mods that add content to the game are compatible with Backpacked mod.
Q: Does this work with FO4Edit?
A: Yes, it works with FO4Edit by JDog222.
Q: Does this work on consoles?
A: Yes, it works on consoles as well as PC version of Fallout 4.