An Adventure, I Guess Map 1.16.3 – Maps for Minecraft
What great experiences will An Adventure, I Guess Map offer Minecraft players? Discover our article below right now about An Adventure, I Guess Map.
An Adventure, I Guess is an adventure map that was created by Souper256. This is a short adventure about going to the beans dimension. Yes, you heard it correctly, it is a dimension for beans exclusively. That might throw you off the chair but: One day, your buddy Steve randomly portals into your room. He suggests you take a trip to the Beans Dimension. However, once you arrive, the dimension destabilizes, and Steve ditches you. You now have to locate the exit portal, and find out the true intentions of Steve!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Map Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.16.x