Table of Contents:
Do you wish you could craft spawners, bedrock, and name tags in Minecraft? With Uncrafted Mod 1.19, 1.18.2, this is now possible! This mod adds recipes for many of the items and blocks that are already in the game. This means that you can now craft these items with ease, without having to search through complicated command blocks or mods. So download Uncrafted Mod today and start crafting like a pro!
As soon as you install the mod, you can’t help but explore all of the new crafting recipes. There are so many possibilities now! You start by making a simple crafting table and then begin experimenting with the different recipes. Some are easy to figure out, while others take a little more tinkering.
You quickly become obsessed with finding every new recipe and making all sorts of cool things. The sky’s the limit now! You even craft a bed and make yourself a cozy little home in the middle of nowhere.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft?
- Have Forge installed
- Download the “.zip” file of Uncrafted Mod from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the folder “.minecraft”, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
How to add personal recipes to Uncrafted Mod
(Applicable only to Minecraft version 1.12 and above)
Open the Uncrafted.jar compressed folder with WinRAR or 7zip.
Go to assets/uncrafted/recipes path.
In this folder, you can add new recipes or delete unnecessary recipes.
– Add more recipes to the game.
– Allows for more creativity with crafting.
– More options for block and item placement.
Uncrafted Mod Screenshots:
Uncrafted Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links: