Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download The Lost Cities Mod [1.11.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft?
- 2 The different world presets
- 3 Vector Illustrations
- 4 Activate mod
- 5 Compatibility with other mods
- 6 The Lost Cities Mod Screenshots:
- 7 The Lost Cities Mod [1.11.2 -> 1.16.5] Download Links:
- 8 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Have you always loved exploring post-apocalyptic city maps? But do you find them too limited in size? So this city mod is for you. It can create endless maps of post-apocalyptic cities randomly generated on an entire Minecraft map. It contains many worlds presets to customize the generation of your cities as the abundance of these, whether they are covered by the jungle or by an ocean.
The “default” world type will generate cities with little spacing between them. It is filled with parks and chunky buildings with roads, bridges, and even a metro system randomly generated between different cities: buildings or basements filled with skeleton spawners or spiders and chests containing iron or diamonds.
How to install Download The Lost Cities Mod [1.11.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download The Lost Cities Mod [1.11.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download The Lost Cities Mod [1.11.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download The Lost Cities Mod [1.11.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
The different world presets
The “ancient” preset is an infinite jungle biome, you can see trees growing inside buildings, leaves and climbing plants on the walls. The collapsed buildings are much more present there.
The Lost Cities Mod Screenshots:
The Lost Cities Mod [1.11.2 -> 1.16.5] Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with The Lost Cities Mod [1.11.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.