Table of Contents:
If you’re a fan of mods with custom spawners, like the popular Dungeon Crawl mod, then you’ll want to check out the new Spawner Bug Fix Mod. This mod addresses a bug which causes lag in mods that create custom spawners with endermen. For example, when mapmakers or players use an endermen egg on a spawner. So if you’ve been experiencing lag in your favorite mods, be sure to download the Spawner Bug Fix Mod!
How to install Download Spawner Bug Fix Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Spawner Bug Fix Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Spawner Bug Fix Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Spawner Bug Fix Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Mob Spawners do not render a “mini” mob visual for the following entities:
- Polar Bear
- Zombified Piglin
- Evoker Fangs
Spawner Bug Fix Mod 1.16.5 Download Links: