Table of Contents:
The Scarecrows mod adds a few different scares to Minecraft. The simplest one will scare off your crops of ordinary animals, and with the help of more powerful you can save yourself even from aggressive mobs. Scarecrows look pretty realistic and beautiful, they can be used for decorative purposes too!
A scarecrow is a type of construct that has been around since Minecraft’s early days. They stand guard over farmland, watching for dangers and protecting the important objects you’ve placed in their sight – like your farm animals or crops! To build one yourself (in Neighbor precaution), first lay down some flooring using blocks such as cobblestone so it can walk without slipping; then place four sticks pointing up at different angles next to each other on top of this foundation layer with space remaining between them all except where they meet near an edge(s). Once those pieces are sorted out…You need only add another pumpkin facing away from
Tier 1 (Overworld):
Size: 2 blocks tall
Area: 10 blocks
Type 1 (Spoopy Scarecrow):
Blocks (from top to bottom): Pumpkin/Jack o’ Lantern, Clay, Sticks on the sides.
Type 2 (Super Spoopy Scarecrow):
Blocks (from top to bottom): Pumpkin/Jack o’ Lantern, Chiseled Stone Bricks, Sticks on the sides.
Tier 2 (Nether):
Size: 3 blocks tall
Type 1 (Spooky Scarecrow):
Blocks (from top to bottom): Pumpkin/Jack o’ Lantern, Netherrack, Sticks on the sides, Nether Brick Fence
Type 2 (Super Spooky Scarecrow):
Blocks (from top to bottom): Pumpkin/Jack o’ Lantern, Quartz Pillar, Sticks on the sides, Nether Brick Fence
Note: The Spooky Scarecrow is pretty full of himself because he’s featured in the logo.
Note: That’s a Nether Brick Fence, no other fence works.
Tier 3 (End):
Size: 4 blocks tall
Type 1 (Scary Scarecrow):
Blocks (from top to bottom): Pumpkin/Jack o’ Lantern, End Stone, Sticks on the sides, End Rod (facing down)´, End Rod (facing up)
Type 2 (Super Scary Scarecrow):
Blocks (from top to bottom): Pumpkin/Jack o’ Lantern, Purpur Pillar, Sticks on the sides, End Rod (facing down)´, End Rod (facing up)
Note: The placing of the end rods matters.
This mod has a configuration file, in which you can define the ranges of each scarecrow type as well as whether it scares animals or not. The options are sorted into sections based on the scarecrow name, which you can find above each picture.
How to install Download Scarecrows Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Scarecrows Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Scarecrows Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Scarecrows Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Bountiful Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Scarecrows Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.