Table of Contents:
Download and enjoy Parkour Blocks Command Block 1.12.2 for Minecraft, Strange and unique things can be created depending on the player’s creativity. Parkour Blocks Command Blockadds a lot of interesting Parkour Blocks to your world for you to create your own Parkour course! You can look forward to Double Jumps, Wallrunning, Crawling, Air Lifts, some nasty Trap Blocks and much, much more.
- To add any command creation to your world, first create yourself a block of commands with / give @p minecraft: command_block.
- You must place 2 blocks on top of each other. Paste the first command at the bottom and the second command above.
- Once you have pasted all the commands, you must activate with a redstone block indicating the command block at the bottom.
- Instructions for installing your data pack for the house builder command.
- Here’s how to install Minecraft Data Packs for Minecraft Java. They work from version 1.13 and up.
- Total time: 5 minutes
- First you have to download the data package. It is a .zip file.
- Open Minecraft and choose a world.
- The data pack will only work in the worlds you add it to.
- Click “Edit”, then click “Open world folder”.
- You will be taken to the world file location, usually located in% appdata% /. Minecraft / Saving
- Open “data package”
- Open the folder named “datapacks”.
- Put .zip file there.
- Move the data pack into the folder and you’re done!
- You may need to use the command / reload or open and close Minecraft.
- To check if you have the correct data package installed, you can run the command: / datapack list enabled
- Also, remember to always check the Minecraft version the data pack was made from. I’m sure you’ll find it on the creator’s website.
Parkour Blocks Command Block 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12