Table of Contents:
OreLib is a library for common routines shared between OreCruncher’s mods. OreLib 1.12.2 includes OreCruncher Core and OreCruncher Allomancy! The mod allows you to use Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Series in Minecraft, as well as other popular series such as Harry Potter or Percy Jackson if those are more your cup of tea!
How to install Download OreLib for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download OreLib for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the OreLib for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download OreLib for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
OreLib 1.12.2 Download Links:
1. What are the mod’s requirements?
OreLib requires Forge version 1.12.2-126.96.36.1991 or higher to work, as well as the mod itself to be installed in a vanilla Minecraft world. It also requires you to have installed at least one mod in your world for it to function properly!
2. What mods does OreLib support?
OreLib currently supports the following mods:
3. How do I install the mod?
Download the latest version of OreLib from here, and once you have downloaded it, open up your ModLoader/ModLoader/Forge directory and drag the file into it. Once that is done, run Minecraft with it installed.
4. Can I use OreLib with other mods?
Yes. OreLib is open source, and is compatible with mods that do not require it to be installed.
5. Can I use OreLib on servers?
Yes, you can! It is compatible with Forge Server 1.12, and does not require any other mods to be installed on it for it to work properly.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with OreLib for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.