Table of Contents:
Minecraft has come a long way in the past few years. Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod, for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 is one of the newest mods to be released that adds JEI integration for Pam’s HarvestCraft items and recipes! Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod is an addon mod so it requires Just Enough Items (aka JEI) installed to work properly with your game client. Just Enough Items itself can be used without any other mods but will not show Just enough harvestcraft items or recipes if you do not have this mod installed as well!
How to install Download Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Currently Supported Stuff
- Shipping Bin
- Water Trap
- Ground Trap
- Water Filter
Shipping Bin recipe
Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.