Table of Contents:
Industrial Revolution Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is the perfect mod for anyone who wants to add a touch of industrial flair to their Minecraft world. This mod includes all kinds of every single industrial mod out there, but with one key difference: Fabric is included! That’s right, with Industrial Revolution Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1), you can add fabrics to your world and create all sorts of amazing things!
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla.
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher.
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
– Create a variety of items with fabrics.
– Make your world look more unique and interesting.
– Build the perfect industrial empire!
– Be creative and make something new for yourself!
Laser Emitters are used to charge the Core of Modularity.
The Modular Armor is an incredibly powerful end-game armorset
Lazuli Flux Container
The Lazuli Flux Containers can store energy and charge your machines.
Some machines have a Factory tier which can process up to 5 items at the same time
Enhancers (Speed, Buffer and Energy Efficiency) are used to optimize machine status and help your world
Industrial Revolution Mod Screenshots:
Industrial Revolution Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2