Table of Contents:
Eden Ring 1.17.1 is a new sci-fi themed dimension for your Minecraft game. This mod adds an enormous ring around a blue gas giant in habitable zone of its star, which has its own atmosphere due to some strange gravity anomalies and looks like it can support some sort of life. What can you find here?
How to install Download Eden Ring Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Eden Ring Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Eden Ring for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Eden Ring Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Custom dimension with custom portal;
- 5 new biomes;
- 3 new wood types;
- Gravity control mechanics.
To build portal you need 12 waxed copper blocks, 12 waxed cut copper stairs, 4 block of amethyst, 4 amethyst clusters, 1 gold block and 1 flint and steel. To make portal you need to recreate structure from picture below, and to activate it you need to fire central gold block with flint and steel.
Eden Ring Mod Screenshots:
Golden Forest Biome
Pulse Forest Biome
Stone Garden Biome
Lakeside Desert Biome
Gravilite Crystals Cluster
Eden Ring 1.17.1 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Eden Ring Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.