Table of Contents:
Ceramics Mod is a mod designed to increase options early game using clay. Inspired by the clay bucket from Iguana Tinker Tweaks. Ceramics Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a variety of early-game usages for Clay, such as Shears, Buckets, and Barrels Ceramics Mod also adds a variety of decorative clay-based blocks that can be used in both your building projects or your farming plots!
How to install Download Ceramics Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Ceramics Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Ceramics Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Ceramics Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Ceramics adds various tools designed to extend options for tools using clay. Available tools include:
Terracotta buckets: Early game bucket alternative.
- Can transport cold liquids with ease, but cracks when filling with hot fluid.
- Cracked buckets break on emptying, making it effectively single use for hot fluids.
- Cool fluids can be transported freely.
- Unlike other clay bucket mods, these are fully dynamic and will automatically add variants for all available fluids (such as Tinker Construct or Forestry).
Terracotta plate armor: Alternative to leather armor early game.
- Leather is often hard to obtain before iron, so clay provides a more affordable alternative.
- Apparently clay plate armor was once a thing, so kinda historically accurate.
Ceramics adds several different fluid related blocks to store and transport fluids in world.
Cisterns: An extendable liquid storage block.
- In comes in all 17 clay colors which have a capacity of 4 per barrel, plus an additional 16 porcelain colors which have a capacity of 6 buckets per barrel.
- The capacity can be further extended by stacking the cistern vertically, which add the base value for each extension placed on top.
- Will visually connect to faucets, channels, and gauges.
Gauges: Read fluid level.
- Place on the side of any fluid tank, including cisterns and those from other mods.
- Right click to display the name of the contained fluid and the amount.
Faucets: Allow simple fluid extraction.
- Can connect to the side or bottom of a block and pour into one below the faucet.
- Can be activated by right click or redstone, and will slowly pour until the tank below is full or it runs out of fluid.
- Primary way to fill channels.
Channels: Allow simple fluid transport.
- Cannot extract fluids, require a faucet to fill. Will push fluids into nearby tanks or blocks.
- Each side has a direction, which will be set on placement and can be configured afterwards by right click.
- Can additionally pour downward, which can be enabled by hand or redstone.
All fluid blocks come in two variants:
- Terracotta: Will crack over time if filled with hot fluids, but can transport and store cool fluids freely. Cracked terracotta can be repaired using raw clay.
- Porcelain: Heat resistant, allowing transporting hot fluids without damage to the block. Require the addition of porcelain.
Apart from functional blocks, Ceramics adds a range of decorative blocks to spruce up any base.
Porcelain: Decorative block that is similar to stained terracotta or concrete, but in pastel colors.
Porcelain Bricks: White variant of bricks. Can be made into slabs, stairs, and walls
Fancy Bricks: Six additional styles of bricks with a slightly more random pattern. Each type comes in slabs, stairs, and walls.
- Dark Bricks: Dark red bricks with a factory tones
- Monochrome Bricks: gray bricks with the occasional black accent
- Golden Bricks: Bright yellow bricks designed to show riches
- Marine Bricks: Oceanic bricks to decorate a prismarine build.
- Lava Bricks: Magmatic bricks to improve a Nether base
- Dragon Bricks: Endish bricks to provide a dark pop
Rainbow Bricks and Clay: feature a colorful, but gradual rainbow animation.
- Clay comes in 8 variants based on where the animation starts.
- Bricks can be made into stairs, slabs, and walls.
Ceramics Mod Screenshots:
Ceramics Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Ceramics Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.