Table of Contents:
This week we’re going to be looking at the AE2 Things Mod, which adds two machines from AE2Stuff and a new cell type. The Advanced Inscriber is an upgradeable version of the standard inscriber that handles more than one item per tick and can store up to 1024 items in its buffer. It also includes a GUI for when it’s used as a combination crafting table/inscriber.
The Crystal Growth Chamber is not yet available but when it comes out you’ll be able to use it like any other crystal growth chamber or combine them for even bigger chambers! Finally, there’s the DISK: Deep Item Storage disK; this is simply a disk-
How to install Download AE2 Things Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download AE2 Things Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the AE2 Things Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download AE2 Things Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
AE2 Things Mod 1.18.1 Download Links: